Prepare for Your Exam;
250 most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for SalesForce Certified Advanced Administrator (CRT-211) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About the Exam;
The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator program is designed for individuals who have expertise as a seasoned Salesforce Administrator. The program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end user, and the advanced configuration, management, and application extending options available to an Administrator across the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter applications.
Read on for details about the Salesforce Advanced Administrator exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
The Salesforce Advanced Administrator exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
Security and Access: 20%
Extending Custom Objects and Applications: 8%
Auditing and Monitoring: 6%
Sales Cloud Applications: 10%
Service Cloud Applications: 10%
Data Management: 10%
Content Management: 3%
Change Management: 10%
Analytics, Reports and Dashboards: 10%
Process Automation: 13