Prepare for Your Exam;
315+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About the Exam;
According to PMI, 50% of projects fail to meet schedule expectations.1 The PMI-SP® certification focuses on building the scheduling skills necessary to achieve project objectives. Current PMP certification holders with advanced project scheduling experience or those looking to specialize in project scheduling would benefit from obtaining the PMI-SP credential. The certification demonstrates a strong understanding of the concepts key to keeping a project on track, such as schedule strategy, schedule planning and development and stakeholder communications management.
If you have advanced knowledge and experience developing, managing and maintaining project schedules and you’d like to showcase your skills, then the PMI-SP is an excellent choice for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-SP
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-SP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) every three years in the specialized topic of project scheduling.
- Secondary degree
- 40 months of project scheduling experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 24 months of project scheduling experience within the last 5 year