Prepare for Your Exam;
120 most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming certification is a professional credential that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the Python language and the fundamental notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming. The certification shows that the individual is familiar with general computer programming concepts like conditional execution, loops, Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment, as well as with general coding techniques and object-oriented programming.
Becoming PCAP certified ensures that the individual is fully acquainted with all the primary means provided by Python 3 to enable her/him to start her/his own studies, and to open a path to the developer’s career.
PCAP: Exam Information
- Credential Name: PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
- Exam Code/Current Exam Version: PCAP-31-02 (Pearson VUE, retiring), PCAP-31-03 (Pearson VUE/OnVUE online proctoring)
- Exam Level: Associate
- Associated Certifications: PCPP | Certified Professional in Python Programming (PCPP-32-101 and PCPP-32-201)
- Duration: 65 minutes (exam) + 10 minutes (Non-Disclosure Agreement/Tutorial)
- Number of Questions: 40
- Format: Single-choice and multiple-choice questions | Python 3.x
- Passing Score: 70% (PCAP-31-02, PCAP-31-03)