Prepare for Your Exam;
100+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare well for the Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect (SC-100) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professionals to not only prepare well for the exam but also helping them to PASS the exam outstandingly on the first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About the SC-100 Exam;
The Microsoft cybersecurity architect has subject matter expertise in designing and evolving the cybersecurity strategy to protect an organization's mission and business processes across all aspects of the enterprise architecture. The cybersecurity architect designs a Zero Trust strategy and architecture, including security strategies for data, applications, access management, identity, and infrastructure. The cybersecurity architect also evaluates Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies.
The cybersecurity architect continuously collaborates with leaders and practitioners in IT security, privacy, and other roles across an organization to plan and implement a cybersecurity strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
A candidate for this exam should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.
- The English language version of this exam was updated on November 4, 2022. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture (30-35%)
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies (10-15%)
- Design security for infrastructure (10-15%)
- Design a strategy for data and applications (15-20%)
- Recommend security best practices and priorities (20-25%)