Prepare for Your Exam;
205+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
If you’re a student, business user, or beginning technical professional, this certification can accelerate your progress and give your career a boost, as you use your Microsoft Power Platform skills to improve your team’s productivity. No experience is necessary to train for it—just basic familiarity with computer technology, data analytics, cloud computing, and the internet. Think of a fundamentals certification as the first step in growing your skill set and advancing to other certifications, such as Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant.
The Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification could be a great fit for you, if you’d like to:
- Build solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Automate basic business processes with Power Automate.
- Perform data analysis with Power BI.
- Create simple Power Apps experiences.
- Build practical chatbots with Power Virtual Agents.
This certification has no prerequisites. However, if you’d like to gain some more experience, you could:
- Shadow a person on your team who works with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Explore available learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
This exam measures your ability to describe the business value of Power Platform; identify the core components of Power Platform; demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI; describe the capabilities of Power Apps; demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate; and demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents.
- The content of this exam was updated on March 10, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15-20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10-15%)