Prepare for Your Exam;
90+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for Exam SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About the Exam;
The Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator designs, implements, and operates an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). They manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications. The administrator provides seamless experiences and self-service management capabilities for all users. Adaptive access and governance are core elements to the role. This role is also responsible for troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting for the identity and access environment.
The Identity and Access Administrator may be a single individual or a member of a larger team. This role collaborates with many other roles in the organization to drive strategic identity projects to modernize identity solutions, to implement hybrid identity solutions, and to implement identity governance.
- The content of this exam will be updated on September 24, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what will be changing.
- Implement an identity management solution (25-30%)
- Implement an authentication and access management solution (25-30%)
- Implement access management for apps (10-15%)
- Plan and implement an identity governance strategy (25-30%)