Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP)
Prepare for Your Exam;
215+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for ISC2 Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About CISSP-ISSMP Exam;
The CISSP-ISSMP is intended for management roles within an organization responsible for establishing, presenting and managing their information security program. Those aspiring to, or already in, the roles of chief technology officers (CTO), chief information officers (CIO) or any other management professional overseeing organization information security or IT security.
ISC2 CISSP-ISSMP Examination Information :
- Length of exam : 3 hours
- Number of questions : 125
- Question format : Multiple choice
- Passing grade : 700 out of 1000 points
- Exam availability : English
- Testing center : VUE Testing Center
- Recertification : Once you have passed your CISSP-ISSMP exam and are certified, you need to re-certify every three years
ISC2 CISSP-ISSMP Examination Weights :
Candidates must be a CISSP in good standing and have two years cumulative paid work experience in one or more of the six domains of the CISSP-ISSMP CBK.
- Domain 1. Leadership and Business Management 22%
- Domain 2. Systems Lifecycle Management 19%
- Domain 3. Risk Management 18%
- Domain 4. Threat Intelligence and Incident Management 17%
- Domain 5. Contingency Management 10%
- Domain 6. Law, Ethics, and Security Compliance Management 14%