Prepare for Your Exam;
245+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About the Exam;
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification is a vendor-neutral, internationally targeted validation of intermediate-level penetration testing (or pen testing) knowledge and skills. It focuses on the latest pen testing techniques, attack surfaces, vulnerability management, post-delivery and compliance tasks.
The skills covered by CompTIA PenTest+ help companies comply with regulations, such as PCI-DSS and NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework (RMF), which require pen tests, vulnerability assessments and reports. CompTIA PenTest+ is approved under the Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8140/8570.01-M and under ANSI/ISO standard 17024.
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results.
- Nos of Questions - Maximum of 85 questions
- Type of Questions - Performance-based and multiple choice
- Length of Test - 165 minutes
- Passing Score - 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Recommended Experience - Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, PenTest+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.
- Price - 370 USD
CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 Exam Domains
- Planning and Scoping (14%)
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Scanning(22%)
- Attacks and Exploits (30%)
- Reporting and Communication (16%)
- Penetration Testing Tools (17%)