Be a Master of Software Testing with QC ALM and Selenium - eBook
Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer (Software QE Engineer) :
A software quality assurance (QA) engineer monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. This book is developed with modern terminology of software testing which helping students to learn the Software Testing from advanced level and start a career as Sr. Software QA/QE specialist.
The topics covers in this book;
- Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC),
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- Defect Management Life Cycle (DMLC);
- Each Stakeholders roles and responsibilities;
- Types of testing;
- Testing techniques;
- Test Cases creation techniques; and
- Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Master Test Plan with sample of MTP
Moreover, experts have also provided the detail tutorial of HP QC ALM tool(with real time scenarios) as well Training Videos of Selenium, Jenkins, GitHub, JMeter tool to learn automation. Candidate will be start career as a Jr/Sr. QA/QE Specialist after study this book thoroughly and learned Selenium by Free training videos with some hands-on.
No need to spend huge money for Software Quality Assurance training, just buy this book and learn the Software QA/QE Testing with Automation tools yourself and start a career in IT sector as a QA/QE Engineer.
Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Salary;
Salary $75K - 135K/Yr. OR $45-$75/Hr.