Prepare for Your Exam;
750+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced experts to prepare for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C01) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professionals to not only prepare well for the exam but also helping them to PASS the exam outstandingly on the first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the book with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for systems administrators in a systems operations role with at least one year of experience in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of the AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements