Prepare for Your Exam;
465+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare well for AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professionals to not only prepare well for the exam but also helping them to PASS the exam outstandingly on the first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About SCS-C01 Exam;
The AWS Certified Security – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a security role with at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads
- Security controls for workloads on AWS
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience designing and implementing security solutions