Prepare for Your Exam;
138 (95 + 43(QUIZ)) most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare for Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional (360) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professional to not only prepare great for exam but also helping them outstandingly to PASS the exam on first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence because our experts always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
This certification exam will validate your proficiency in building bots using Automation Anywhere Enterprise (360) features, functions, and application.
The Master RPA certification process consists of the following assessments as described in the three steps below:
- Q&A Assessment/Test: This is a time-based assessment and consists of 50 questions that need to be completed in 1 hour 40 mins and in a single seating. The passing criteria for this exam is 75%. You must pass this step before moving to the next step. Retake rules apply, if you fail to proceed past this step.
- Bot Development Assessment: You will be assigned three (3) bot use cases that need to be developed and submitted within two (2) weeks of passing the Q&A assessment (step 1). Submission of bots is time based. Completed bots with inputs, outputs, and steps must be submitted within two (2) weeks.
- Interview/Viva: Once the bots are submitted, candidates may be subject to a viva/interview. Not all candidates will be expected to participate in this step.
- Build a bot using variable types, If package actions, and Variable package actions
- Exhibit proficiency in building a resilient bot
- Automate processes using Excel Basic, Advanced commands and Inline Scripting (create a function, call the function)
- Demonstrate how to create credentials in Credential Vault
- Automate the processes of receiving emails from an unattended mailbox and sending emails
- Demonstrate how to access the API help