Prepare for Your Exam;
200+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare well for Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (DP-300) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professionals to not only prepare well for the exam but also helping them to PASS the exam outstandingly on the first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the book with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are database administrators and data management specialists that manage on-premises and cloud relational databases built with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure Data Services.
The Azure database administrator implements and manages the operational aspects of cloud-native and hybrid data platform solutions built on Azure Data Services and SQL Server. The Azure database administrator uses a variety of methods and tools to perform day-to-day operations, including applying knowledge of using T-SQL for administrative management purposes.
This role is responsible for management, availability, security and performance monitoring and optimization of modern relational database solutions. This role works with the Azure data engineer role to manage operational aspects of data platform solutions.
- The content of this exam was updated on November 24, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Plan and implement data platform resources (15-20%)
- Implement a secure environment (15-20%)
- Monitor and optimize operational resources (15-20%)
- Optimize query performance (5-10%)
- Perform automation of tasks (10-15%)
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment (15-20%)
According to Indeed the average salary for a cloud engineer is US$100,000 per year in the United States.