|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) - Exam Preparation100% SSL Secure
Prepare for Your Exam
750+ most up-to-date and unique questionnaires verified by our extensive years of experienced and certified experts to prepare well for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam. The questions in PDF file helping students/professionals to not only prepare well for the exam but also helping them to PASS the exam outstandingly on the first attempt with flying colors.
Don't hesitate!!! Buy the PDF with full of confidence as we always update the PDF with current level exam questions so that you can fully prepared for the actual exam.
About CLF-C01 Exam;
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam. Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended, optional step toward achieving an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial.
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform.
- 1 PDF